- Retain your independence
- Preserve your quality of life
- Stay at home as long as possible
- Maintain flexibility in care options
- Protect your assets and savings
- Avoid burdening friends and family
This benefit allows you to work with a long-term care insurance representative who will give you all the information about benefits and rates of different highly rated long-term care provides.
With so many different providers, you may have questions about the coverage they provide:
- Which plan or options offers the least expensive premium? Is one plan more flexible than another to help fit into my budget?
- What if I have a current health conditionócan I still get coverage?
- What about protection for my spouse? Are there couple discounts available if we both apply?
- Are there discounts for healthy applicants?
- Which long-term care insurance offers more of the benefits I want or need?
For more information, a one-on-one consultation with an experienced Long-Term Care Resources Network Representative and how to apply, please call 1-800-358-3795.
Member and Family
Members and family are eligible to apply. All applications are subject to state availability and underwriting approval.